Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting Started with the Project 365

I decided to start a blog to record my pictures and memories everyday because I figured it would help me to be accountable and maybe actually follow thru! If you don't know about Project 365 then follow these links, they'll explain everything.

CreatingKeepsakes
Kitofthemonthblog

The kits sold out rather fast but there's plenty of ways you could make your own kit, I was lucky enough to get the kit, should be arriving Monday but another creative way you could do this challenge is make a blog like this one about your Project 365 and then at the end of the year have it printed out. There are online sites that will print out your blog in a book form! Here's some links to check out.

BlogtoPrint
Here's another site but they haven't started the printing blog feature just yet
Bloggled

No comments:

Post a Comment